Heads Up, My Mom Walked Out Of Holmes And Watson

My mother loves going to the movies. If I had to fire off a quick top five of things she loves, I would say, in no particular order: her church, The Great British Bakeoff, telling me stories about drama in her condo building, restaurants with "good spaces" and going to the movies. She just loves it. She'll go alone. She'll go with her friends. She'll go with my wife and I if we're in town, and on rare occasions, she'll go with my father who maybe can be dragged to the theater twice on a good year.



from CinemaBlend Latest Content http://bit.ly/2F0TQfZ
via IFTTT

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Karate Kid Actor Rob Garrison Has Died At 59

Mission: Impossible 7: What We Know So Far

Doctor Sleep: How Different Was The Movie From Stephen King's Book?